Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #23: I've made it.

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
My favorite exercise was the exercise on commenting on other blogs. Before that thing I wasn't really looking out for blogs to read or find applicable one for me. Now I'm looking for blogs and even subscribing to them through an RSS feeder.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has assisted me in my lifelong learning goals by giving me tools through which to learn.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised that there was so much I didn't know about. I'm pretty technology savvy (or at least I thought I was) but this has opened up so much more.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Actually I thought it was an excellent concept. The format is fine too. Some times I'm kind of overwhelmed by the amount of links included in an explanation of a thing. Some seem repetitive. It looks a bit cluttered sometimes. Also, I'm surprised that there was nothing about Skype a tool with a lot of potential for the classroom.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes, most likely.

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
This is the program for any teacher who wants to effectively integrate technology into their classroom

1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

Congratulations on finishing! I'm glad you enjoyed the experience and I hope you have come away with something you can use this year. Good luck!