Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing #5:


Flickr is neat. I already had an account because when Yahoo! gave up it's picture hosting they automatically moved everything over. I have never explored it like this though. I went to the commons and typed in "president" since I am in between being an American History teacher and an American Government teacher. I chose this image firstly because I was sure that it was in the public domain (it is from the National Archives by the way). I am still a little bit confused about which pictures are for fair use and which aren't. But mainly I chose this picture because it is a fascinating display of the personality of Lyndon B. Johnson.

1 comment:

VWB said...

if the copyright says all rights reserved..not for use!
that is why is so much better to use Flickr creative commons files because you will NOT encounter "all rights reserved!"