Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing 12 revisited

So I went to post on some blogs that I searched about my personal interest and I was SO FRUSTRATED when I went to a blog by a young couple who enjoy Argentine Tango and blog about their dance experiences. When I searched lindy hop which is a dance that is one of my hobbies their blog came up because they blogged about their experience in a beginner lesson and how much they liked the style. I wanted to comment so that I could tell them about a national event in their area and to comment on something they said about a related dance style. All comments on the blog are off :( I am DYING to contact them but I couldn't find any way to get an email in a profile or anything. Their blog was on word press. Does anyone know how to find someone's information or is it just that they've made their contact information private?

3 comments:

Teacher Mommy said...

That is very disappointing. I am not familiar with WordPress. I hope someone here can help you.

VWB said...

I am pretty sure it is a decision on their part...they have chosen to not have active comments which really sort of defeats the purpose...don't you think? but it is their choice.

the only other thing....some of the word press formats are different and the small print is REALLy small...and their comment link sometimes it at the top of the post instead of the end...
so it might be worth another close look

Kristina said...

the comments are definitely closed :(